Hi Girls-Just wanted to make a quick announcement that I am leaving for Germany today and will be gone all week! Check back next weekend for more wedding inspirations when I return- xoxo Meg
Friday, March 30, 2012
Wedding eye candy from around the World! From Austria to Chicago, wedding details that will make you believe in a thing called loooovvvvveeee!
|Hudson Bay Wedding|
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Hello Girls! today's wedding inspiration comes from the prestige and organic beauty inspired by an estate wedding!
Photos Via wedding Chicks
Recipe of the day: Salted Caramel Muffins Via We are not Martha
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
• 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
• 2 large eggs, room temperature
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and sea salt together and set aside.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar on medium-high until the batter begins to appear fluffy.
4) Add eggs, one at a time, until each is well incorporated into the mixture. Then add the vanilla.
5) In three batches, add the flour and alternate adding the buttermilk, making sure that each previous batch is incorporated before adding the next.
6) Fill each muffin tin about half way with batter and bake for 23-25 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack before the next step.
Salted Caramel Filling
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
1) In a large pot, melt sugar over medium/high heat. Begin to gently whisk the sugar until it begins to melt.
2) Add the butter and mix until it begins to melt.
2) Incorporate the heavy cream. The mixture will immediately begin to foam.
3) Remove from heat and allow the sauce cool just slightly.
4) Cut a small circle out of the top of each cupcake. Fill with a teaspoon of caramel sauce and re-top the cupcake piece that you cut out.
Here are some of my favorite and most glamorous spring wedding ideas! <3 ...
Today's post is inspired by the emotions evoked by those of us who Love Jane Austin and the romance, tradition, and true love that her s...
For those of you who are like me-the Notebook is one of my favorite love stories. Today's inspiration comes from a Notebook themed enga...
Today's wedding inspiration is for the girl who is a little rockstar, a little girly, and extra fabulous. I am also featuring some of m...
Photos Via Cynthia Martyn Events Recipe of the Day: Strawberry Cake SOUTHERN STRAWBERRY CAKE: Yield: 1 th...
Flip Flop Bars are a great wedding favor for guests to utilize that night! Monochromatic Candy Bar Mini Petron bar-Favorite A wel...
Hot nail pick of the day Succulents! Great idea for Groomsmen This is just gorgeous, shabby chic Love the elegance mixed...
Vera Wang Pink bride Collection! LOVE Event Color Schemes ...
I am not typically a fan of Bohemian style anything, but the way this Bohemian inspired design is put together in such a way that makes my h...