Hello Girls! today's wedding inspiration comes from the prestige and organic beauty inspired by an estate wedding!
Photos Via wedding Chicks
Recipe of the day: Salted Caramel Muffins Via We are not Martha
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
• 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
• 2 large eggs, room temperature
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and sea salt together and set aside.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar on medium-high until the batter begins to appear fluffy.
4) Add eggs, one at a time, until each is well incorporated into the mixture. Then add the vanilla.
5) In three batches, add the flour and alternate adding the buttermilk, making sure that each previous batch is incorporated before adding the next.
6) Fill each muffin tin about half way with batter and bake for 23-25 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack before the next step.
Salted Caramel Filling
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
1) In a large pot, melt sugar over medium/high heat. Begin to gently whisk the sugar until it begins to melt.
2) Add the butter and mix until it begins to melt.
2) Incorporate the heavy cream. The mixture will immediately begin to foam.
3) Remove from heat and allow the sauce cool just slightly.
4) Cut a small circle out of the top of each cupcake. Fill with a teaspoon of caramel sauce and re-top the cupcake piece that you cut out.